So, there's a new addition to the site - I just started my own twitter-account, and the tweets (Such a ridiculous word) now appear here! We'll see how active I'll be on that before making the final decision about it, but for now, it's pretty shiney.
I keep trying to make a banner too, but the lack of photoshop is proving to be an even bigger problem than I thought - and this from a girl who can't use her tablet due to the lack of proper photoshop/painter. My birthday is coming up, so I'm hoping I'll either get enough money to invest in it after that, or that my family takes pity on me.
I'd prefer to have a bit more customizability for the site in general, but you get what you pay for. Or, in this case, don't. Can't exactly complain when it's free, can you?
Matt’s Notebook: Midnight Falls Over!
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment