I'm a pretty big fan of the various world-events. I think they're fun, and I like having something new to do for a few days. That said; I really don't like Brewfest. It's too slow and demand too much of my time to be able to complete the entire achievement so I can continue on my way to my purple proto-drake.
The ram-riding is fun. Coren was an interesting fight, and it's pretty neat to beat off the iron dwarves by drinking. What I don't like is how many of the Brewfest Prize Tokens is needed, and how much time it takes to get them - it demands too many consequtive days where I'm already busy enough.
In terms of needing so-and-so many items to buy what is needed for the Big A, I much prefered Noble Gardener where we only had to collect those items.
Oh, and removed the twitter-thing. It kept showing what other people said, and honestly: this is MY soapbox. They can get their own.
Matt’s Notebook: Midnight Falls Over!
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment