Wednesday, 9 September 2009

The Introduction

Hi!

I've done this before. Several times. I've been blogging on and off since I was 14 and got an invite to Livejournal, back in the days when it was invite-or-payment only. (Livejournal, I know. Queue laughter here.) Now, almost eleven years later, I still feel the need to rant online. The last time I tried blogging about a GAME though, I was too distracted with what I thought other people would want to read, and that quickly ruined the fun for me.

This time, however, I vow to write about what interest ME. What that will be is still open for discussion, but hopefully it will keep my attention longer. My old livejournal-account lived for an embarassingly long time, to put it that way. (No, I'm not telling you if it's still alive. That's like asking what age a woman is. Go away.)

Next up is to fix a proper header, fix the links and so on. I warn you, I'm a nester. This might get ugly. In a pretty way.

Now: a quick break while I do a quick WG!

No comments: