Today, I sold Lady Vashj.
No, really, Barricade over at Artisan Elitist ordered her a long, long time ago. I was a bit frightening it wouldn't arrive, like those famous murloc plyshies that I so dearly coveted. The downside of living to the far, far north is that there's a lot of stuff we don't get, unless we order it online. And I wasn't about to buy it there, when I could get it through my workplace. (Cause as a student I'm kinda on the brink of being broke, all the time.) So yeah, the guys we ordered through first couldn't GET to those shiny murlocs due to someone else placing stuff in the way rendering that area unaccessible. When it was cleared out, our representative had gone home, and that's the story of how all the Murlocs got sent to Denmark instead.
No, really.
Anyway, Lady Vashj. Maybe I never got to kill her, but it sure felt satisfying getting to sell her instead.
Edit: I should maybe mention that I get to sell Lady Vashj because I work in a store that sell the wow figurines.
Matt’s Notebook: Midnight Falls Over!
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
I love Lady Vashj. Love her. She can carry my children.
Because she have six arms.
Post a Comment