FINALLY.
It took months and months of rerolling, faffing around, poking my nose close to various guilds and different servers, but I'm finally raiding again. The server is, as it should be, my beloved Darksorrow. The guild? We be them Serious Raging Effort-guys!
Yes, I know, our name is nothing short of awesome. I supplied the "rage"-part, whilst our new GM and our one officer came up with the two others.
We're a...recreation of sorts. The guild we wanted to have when we made/joined HMI - devoted 10man, only friends, minimum drama, etc.Mostly we consist of two RL-gangs uniting online - we've known each other for more or less the entire duration of wow (well, at least sort of) and a few other guys we've adopted over the years.
And it's perfect.
Especially now that we finally forced our retpally to reactivate his account, so we could have some much needed replenishment.
Focus? 10 mans.
Goal? All them hardmodes and achievements, yeah!
Now we just have to gear up a couple of players who rerolled to better fit the guild/have more fun/look cooler, and we'll start hitting hardmodes pretty soon, I think. I mean, with half the raid in wishwashy blues and no replen we still got Deconstructor HM without really trying, the first time we set foot in Ulduar. This is good.
So we're walking around starry-eyed, envisioning proto-drakes galore and an Algalon-kill somewhere in the future, and last but not least: I'll get to raid Icecrown with a cool, fun and competent gang. Having missed out the last raids in every edition up til now (Didn't set foot in BWL or anything further along than that in vanilla - and got halfway through SSC and TK in BWL), I'm hoping to finally get to kill some cool guys. Like, you know, that Arthas person. He's been bugging me during my questing everywhere, and needs a good bruisin'.
Err, and yeah, about that banner-thing: I got Painter 11. The problem is that between having almost weekly assignments for uni these days, raiding, dailies, that pesky social-life which doesn't seem to want to leave me alone and actually drawing OTHER stuff, I've simply haven't gotten around to it. I'm sure it'll be here soon, but you're all here for the writings and not the banner.
I hope.
Right, you two readers of mine?
Matt’s Notebook: Midnight Falls Over!
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment