So, my GM and my roomie have both been on my neck a lot lately. Apparently, it's no longer good enough to have a lvl 80 main character with maxed professions, good (excellent) spec and awesome glyphs, in addition to the know-how bout the class, and gear that's more than respectable.
No no, now, you need to have a lvl 80 alt with the same stats, due to the altruns we're apparently planning to do, but lack people for.
And my druid on this server has been stuck on 78 for an embarassingly long time.
Anyway, one night of five quick instances got me to the edge of 80, and then I spent some time after tonight's raid finishing those last nine percent. Which is neat, I'm officially now one of those people with multiple lvl eighties (I'm currently in denial of having two top-leveled priests. I'm sure I didn't spend my time on that.)
So there's a new armorylink up for Cheewen - she's aiming to be a tank, despite me never having played one, ever. The GM and the previously mentioned roomie are both druids and ex-ferals, though, and assure me they'll fix me up in no time.
So, uh, yeah. I am a druid, hear me roar.
Matt’s Notebook: Midnight Falls Over!
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment