It seems I am officially whoring myself out for games.
Or, well, let me explain: I draw, a lot. Some, like my roomie, will say I'm good. I say I have my moments, but it's fun and some people seem to like em, which is good enough for me. So yes, I tend to draw my friends' wowcharacters, and so on. I'm currently working on a portrait of my dear friend Barricade, as I've mentioned before.
Now, I really REALLY want to try Aion. With my new computer (arrived on thursday, yay!), I might even have the chance. Except, you know, I'm broke.
A friend of me, however, had a lot of money. They really wanted more people on their server.
A few hours later, I now have Aion, and I owe said friend some drawings.
I wonder if there's a future here...
Matt’s Notebook: Midnight Falls Over!
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
in aion? proooobably not
in drawing? i think we've suggested this about a gazillion times before!
noes i dont want to lose you to aion!
Post a Comment