We're so close on Anub right now, I can almost taste it. Just a few more details, and we'll have that insect. It's a fun fight, and I love the challenge of p3. Not Healing Too Much sort of goes against the instincts of most healers I know, so it's...well. Fun, odd, different, extremely frustrating and pretty rewarding. (Hey, we've been through this, we can all get a bit tired of the healy ways every now and then.) We'll continue working on wednesday, if all our raiders can make it. Between broke people, busy people and moving people we're kinda short on dps these days.
I'd love to see how other classes beside priests and pallies does on the p3-healing. We run holy, disc and pallie - obviously - and there's been some comments that we might benefit from exchanging one of us for a restodruid. Personally, I have no idea about this. Aside from the standard "bring the player, not the class" I honestly don't know any healers running heroics these days. My friends are either only healing on their alts, or they went casual and only pug normals once in a while. I guess it's time to look up those forums, see if they know something. It's an interesting question, if nothing else. I'd also like to find out if other priests use their Divine Hymn at this phase or not - if it's viable, I guess it depends on the amount of dps your raid can put out but I have no idea where this line would be, if there is one. Ideas, anyone?
Tailoring: okay, so I CAN make money on it, it just requires me to spend a lot more time than I want online, keeping tabs on the AH. But it's nice to know it's possible, so paying back what I owe to the roomie will go faster now.
Language deserting me. Stringing together sentences takes embarassingly amounts of brainactivity, so I guess I should get some shut-eye. Dragon Age grabbed me, as it has so many others, and it seems I'm too busy getting into Alistair's pants to do much else these days.**
*Well, technically it's not really midnight. I know a lot of people that has to get up in about an hour, but I don't start early tuesday. Luckily.
**And L4D2 will be out in a few hours. I do believe we're entering a couple of weeks where it'll mainly be raidlogs when it comes to WoW, and where school is lucky if I remember it exist. At least I'm no longer high on Aion...
Matt’s Notebook: Midnight Falls Over!
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment