I'm sorry I didn't do my dailies today.
I tried, I really did. I logged on, and I picked up most of the quests. I even started fishing for the Bloated Monsterbelly!
I know I need the gold. I know I need to have enoughg old for gems and enchants when I get my next upgrade, but I still have ten flasks and twenty manapots, surely I can skip one day?
See, I had a visitor last week, and I didn't get to catch up on all my shows. I didn't get to laugh at Sheldon, or swoon over Richard Castle, and most importantly: I didn't get to see how things are going in Sons of Anarchy. And today I realized there were not just one, but two episodes waiting for me. I had to watch them. I just had to, there was no choice involved. It's not my fault I suffer from a life-long obsession with bikes, and the guys riding them.
There was no raid. Most people were too busy for heroics. The only ones I hurt by not doing my dailies are my roomie and myself.
I'm sorry. I swear I'll do them tomorrow...
...after I finish watching the two newest episodes of Supernatural, that is.
Matt’s Notebook: Midnight Falls Over!
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment