Monday, 11 January 2010

Aymee - Discpriest Extraordinaire

So, this is what I did this weekend. Mostly. Well, in addition to various heroics, some JC-grinding and a lot of other things. It was one of the first saturdays I had off from work in a very long time, so I had a lot of spare time.


Naturally, I have a gazillion things I'd like to fix now, but at some point you have to say "Okay, no more". I have a tendency to never finish things, ever, unless someone rips it out of my hands and refuse to give it back. I'm being good. I'm being Done With It.

In other news: finally got my authenticator - no hacker will be disenchanting MY gear, no sir! More importantly, I finally have my own little core hound pet. That pesky little Fawn will be mine, one day.

I don't actually have any T10 yet - but a girl can dream!

2 comments:

Disco said...

sick. i love it.

Grim said...

She's all HIP THRUST ATTACK!

And aye. I'd recommend you call Grim instead of Mits tho. She's kinkier, I'm sure - conspiciously conveniently short dwarf and all.